Table of Contents
• What information does BWOW collect?
• Delete targeting cookies
• E-Mail and other communications:
• Will BWOW share any of the personal information it receives?
• What personal information can I access?
• What choices do I have?
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Products. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Products or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address or provide your biometric information. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to us or on the Products. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What information does BWOW collect?
Information you provide to us:
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect personal information such as your name, username, email address, gender, birth date, weight, height, location, nutrition data, workouts, physical activity, photographs, biometric information, and sleep habits and we may collect other sleep, activity, or health-related information as our services and products are further developed. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features / Products. We may anonymize your personal information so that you cannot be individually identified, and provide that information to our partners. For example, you may tell us that you are female and sleep an average of 6 hours per night; we may combine this information with content received from our other users, and disclose to our partners that on the whole, our male users sleep more hours per night than our female ones, but we will not tell those partners who you are.
Information collected automatically:
Delete targeting cookies:
Your interest profile can be removed by deleting your browser's cookies.Information stored on cookies The cookie information stored on the User's hard drive is: (i) User segment hits or information on a specific product, service, brand or model in which the User has shown interest during its visit to a certain website and (ii) time and date stamp of the latest update of the User profile.If the cookie is deleted by the User, all profile data is removed. For the sake of clarity, no segments relating to information which BWOW considers sensitive have been or will be created, such as segments relating to political opinions, religious beliefs, physical or mental health conditions or sexual life. Further, BWOW is very sensitive to the issue of children's privacy and marketing directed to children. No segments are intended to be established for the profiling of children.
E-mail and other communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Mobile App or the Product. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make emails more interesting and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by emailing us at email@example.com.
Will BWOW share any of the personal information it receives?
We neither rent nor sell your personal information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your personal information in personally identifiable form with third parties only as described below. In terms of the Diverse Services, the Company shall share the information collected from you with only such third parties in relation to whom you provide express consent.
• Affiliated businesses and third-party websites we do not control: In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we're affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Mobile App (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your personal information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service.
• Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide Products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
• User submissions: Any content or personal information that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by others.
• Business transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, personal information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
• Protection of BWOW and others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with laws; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of BWOW, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• With your consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Is personal information about me secure?
What personal information can I access?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you've provided to us:
• name and password
• email address
• user profile information, including your height, weight, and location
The information you can view and update may change as the Mobile App changes. Please note that any information that is automatically uploaded from a Product to the Mobile App, or collected otherwise from you by us, cannot be later changed or updated. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
What choices do I have?